Your privacy is important and we take great care to protect it.
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and via email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences regarding your use of email updates, (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used for the following:
- We may use your email address to send you information about products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out of these emails.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes. When we are sharing information with other organisations we will have an information sharing agreement or contract in place that ensures compliance with data protection legislation.
We may also share your personal information when we feel there’s a good reason that’s more important than protecting your privacy. It is unlikely, but possible that we may share your information:
- in order to find and stop crime and fraud; or
- if there are serious risks to the public, our staff or to other professionals;
For all of these reasons the risk must be serious before we can override your right to privacy.
How do we protect your information?
We’ll do what we can to make sure we hold records about you in a secure way, and we’ll only make them available to those who have a right to see them.
We only use what we need
We will only collect and use your personal information for specific reasons as listed above.
How long we keep your personal information
We will retain your information for only as long as we are working with you.