The seven Ps of marketing
These have been used by marketing professionals for decades.
They are listed below. Click on the links in bold for further information.
- Product – These are the aspects of your product or service that are important.
- Place – When and where your products and services are available
- Price – The cost of buying and using your product.
- Promotion – The way you communicate with your customers
- People – Any human contact with the customer
- Processes – Any process that leads to you obtaining or keeping a customer.
- Physical Evidence – How you physically look to the customer.